Here at Teeny Pies we think Thanksgiving is a pretty big deal and we would love to be a part of yours! We're dedicating the website to all things Thanksgiving, so we've got some holiday information below and once you've read everything there is to read about how to get the perfect pie you can hop over to our "Order Pies" Page: RIGHT HERE to check out our stellar selection. Be the hero of your Thanksgiving and order your pie today!
EXTRA SPECIAL THANKSGIVING INFORMATION:
* We're only offering 9-inch pies for Thanksgiving, so fans of the individual teeny pies are out of luck. However, we think this is a pretty great opportunity to find some pie-loving friends to help you eat your holiday pies.
*We're offering six different, magical flavors ranging from traditional pumpkin pie to the rather outrageous, but delightfully delicious bourbon bacon pecan! Is this the Thanksgiving where you win the whole night by bringing the perfect pie? We think it might be.
* We have three separate Wednesday, November 22nd pickup spots, so take a look at the possibilities and be sure to check the box for whichever location is the most convenient during checkout!
PICKUP LOCATIONS AND TIMES:
- Wednesday, November 22nd, 9am - 2pm @ the kitchen (308 Greenup St., Covington, KY)
- Wednesday, November 22nd, 4pm - 7pm @ Northside Farmer's Market (4101 Hamilton Ave., Cincinnati, OH)
- Wednesday, November 22nd, 3pm - 8pm @ Findlay Market (1801 Race St., Cincinnati, OH)
TIME TO GET YOURSELF SOME PIE, RIGHT HERE!
Note - online store is currently set-up specifically to facilitate Thanksgiving pie orders. If however you would like to order pies for any other reason/occasion, please reach out to us using the Contact Form and we'll be happy to accommodate your order. Thanks!
Teeny Pies can currently be found at Findlay Market (Saturdays and Sundays in front of Pho Lang Thang), and at the Northside Farmers Market (Wednesdays). Pies are available on a first come, first served basis OR if you're more of a planner you can use this site to order pies to be picked up on the days and locations mentioned above.
All of the pies are lovingly made and baked at the Incubator Kitchen Collective in Newport, KY.
Press & Media
Check out these articles and podcasts featuring Teeny Morris and her experiences baking pies, writing a book, and learning how to run a small business.